Change your password in Outlook 2013
Use the instructions below to change the password for your email account in Outlook 2013.
1. Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
2. Select the email account you want to change, and then click Change.
3. Under Logon Information, in the Password box, type your password.
4. If you don’t want to be prompted to enter your email account password each time you send and receive messages, select the Remember password check box.
5. If you select the Remember password check box, your account is accessible to anyone who has access to your Windows computer account.