Change your email address password for Android
Use the instructions below to change your password on your Android device. The instructions are generic and should work for any Android device as the settings are generally accessed from the same area. If these instructions do not work for you simply google your specific device and how to change the email address password.
1. Open Mail on your Android device.
2. Click on the Menu button and then Settings.
3. Click on Account settings.
4. Under password change the password to the new one you created and then click on Next.
5. Change the password again for the SMTP server.
6. Click on finish setup and you are done.