Add an email alias in Webmail
Email address aliases are simply forwarders. They are an email address on your domain name that forwards to another email address. They can forward to email addresses outside your domain like gmail, live, and hotmail, or they can forward to an email address within your domain.
1. Click on the Settings icon on the far left hand side.
2. Click on Aliases under the domain settings section. Click on the New button near the top of the page and fill in the form.
- Name: The address for the alias, such as john.
- Email Address: Add the email address the alias should forward to.
3. Once you are done filling out the form click on the save button.
For additional help with setting up aliases, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a trouble ticket from this knowledge base (top right of website).